Have CML, sore throat, unable to swallow, cough, ear pain. Normal?

Hello, I am already a sufferer of CML for two years now, so I m sure you can forgive my jumpiness at the following experience I ve had as to whether or not it is another type of cancer: I had the most incredibly sore throat a few weeks back, barely able to swallow , coughing all the time, ear ache, the lot! This then went to my chest (I assumed this was a throat infection turned chest infection so I was fine with it to just get better) It s been about two weeks now and sometimes I still get a horrible ear ache on one side and what feels like a swollen gland on the same side- once again I figured ear infection was still there. However it switched sides today. Is this normal? The pain in my throat is as if I ve been punched there, so not sore all the time, only when I swallow. I m starting to panic I have throat cancer! I m sure you understand why I m so concered, please help. Alex
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012