Have C shaped lesions, slightly red and raised. Why are they spreading? What can help?

I have 3 C shaped lesions that are slightly red and the shape of the c is raised. They are not itchy, perhaps burn a bit at times. They are between my fingers and are not scabetic. They calm with canesten, but don t go away completely. It started with one that looked like a flat wart , then spread out into the shape of a heart and now I have 3 in the shape of a C. It is starting on my other hand now too. ???Is this a form of a wart
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012