Have C diff, treated for flagel. Diagnosed with kidney infection and bloody Diarrhoea. Suggestion?

I have had C diff recently. It was treated with Flagle and I improved but continued to have symptoms. I then was diagnosed with a kidney infection . I took an antibiotic for 3 days and the kidney infection cleared up. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist on Feb 20th. Today I have had diarrhea and the last couple of times going it has been fleshy/bloody. Not a great deal of blood but definitely blood. Should I make an appointment with my family physician to reassess for the c diff or wait to see the GI on the 20th. Just a note that prior to having the C diff I had not been on an antibiotic for 2 years and had not been in the hospital or exposed to c diff that I know of. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013