Have Brain fog, cognitive problem, due to masturbation. Advised to take proteins. Will taking proteins make it worse?

I ve experienced some problems caused by masturbation (brain fog, cognitive problem etc).I read through some researches ,mentioned that over-masturbation will affect the nerve function due to the over production of sex hormone and neurotransmitter and cause the big change in body chemistry,on the other hand i ve been told to take more protein (amino acids) to cure the problems.I m so confused because taking more protein will help in producing more neurotransmitter and don t it make the problems worse?So taking more protein can cure the problems or make it worse?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012