Have Bipolar disorder type two. Stopped medication. How long does it take for it leave the body?

hi. i just have a question. i am bipolar type two. also the doctor thinks i may have characteristics of borderline personality disorder . well i just stopped my meds cold turkey about three weeks ago, one i was wondering how long it takes for meds to come out of your system, i was taking Epival 1000mg daily. another thing i was wondering something. i had something happen a few weekends back, and something thats happened a few more times since. the first time was the scariest. i dont really know how to explain it. but my friend who was with me was a little scared. i remember wanting a knife to self harm with, we were in his truck and i knew where there was something sharp so i went to reach for it. i struggled and fought for it for about an hour. i was lost. he said it was like i wasnt even there. the look in my eyes was lost. like someone else was there. it took all he had to bring me back. with kisses and soft whispered words. calling my name over and over again. what could that have been?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012