Have Atrial Fibilation. On Fleconide and warfarin. Over weight. Losing weight harder?

I have Atrial Fibilation. Am on Fleconide tablets and warfarin to treat this. I am very overweight and dealing with it with some success at the moment, including going to the gym 4 times a week for an hours cardio work out on various machines. I wondered if, taking the medication and suppressing my heart rate is making it harder to loose the weight? I am 51 years old. I have stopped taking the Fleconide for 4 days but started feeling not quite right so have taken one today but I am anxious that they are making the weight loss more difficult. Many thanks Janet
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012