Have Arnold chiary malformation type 1, didn't go for surgery, took ayurvedic treatment, better. Recurred now. What to do ?

iam 54 years old now.During the year 1998 I was suffering from severe head ache and feeling unbalancing while walking.eyes were seen not focusing whenever I look to an object.That is vibrating too fastly.After MRI it is known I have Arnold chiary malformation type 1.Doctor suggested surgery.But fearing the complication sugery not done.I have been admitted in an ayurvedic hospital and carried out 45 days treatment and the decease almost cured.But after passing 13 years without much problems,now I am feeling as before.Doctor, what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013