Have AFIB, high blood pressure. Taken beta blocker atenolol. Recommended tenormin. Sufficient?

Hello, I have AFIB & high blood pressure. I am 75 yrs old & was a very active person before AFIB diagnosis about 2 yrs ago. I take 100mg of a beta blocker atenolol . My pharmacist has recommended that I take the name brand Tenormin instead of the generic since I am extremely tired all of the time. I am at my wits end with fatigue. I was nauseated all of the time on metoprolol. The doctor changed me to atenolol 100mg; nausea is better, but all I want to do is sleep or lie down.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013