Have 6 months old child, having sex without precautions. Steps to take to avoid pregnancy ?

Hi, Good evening I had a 6 months old boy baby. Now me and my husband are having sexual relationship but without taking precautions we did 3 times. But we don t want another baby soon. am getting afraid if i get pregnancy soon. and after delivery i didn t get periods. how i test this and when i will get periods. if i get pregnant what are the steps to be taken to avoid it. please give suggestions. and i had right breast pain while feeding left one. but am feeding both. till i had pain whats the reason for this. waiting for your reply. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012