Have 25 mm endometrial thickness. Cat scan. Fibroid seen. Colonscopoy normal. Very tired. Treatment?

I was told that I have 25 mm endometrial thickness and my ca 125 was a 51. I went to the er a few weeks back and a cat scan and was told the I have a cecal mass and 4.5 mm fibroid. However the MRI did not pick this up. colonscopoy was normal and was told that whatever the mass is it was on the outside of my colon making it appear like it was twisted. I have been unable to go to the bathroom and I am feeling bloated and very tired. I am very uncomfortable and frustrated. Went to the gynecologist and he assured me that it has nothing to do with the reproductive system and the gastroenterologist saying the opposite. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013