Have 17 month baby and have never breastfed. Have white fluid on squeezing nipple. Reason?

Hello, my name is Ashley. I had my daughter 17 months ago. I ve never breastfed her and everytime I squeeze my nipple I get clear and white fluid coming out. I been on depo provera shot for about 5 months, I was recently informed that it doesnt work for women over 170lbs. I got my menstraul 1 week ago and still have it today, so I m pretty sure I m not pregnant. So why could milk/fluid coming out of my breast?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013