Hashimoto's thyroiditis, get sharp pains on top of head with change of position, poor circulation, rapid mood swings. Help?

I am fifteen years old and have been diagnosed with Hashimoto s Thyroiditis . In the past few months, I have experienced Sharp pains on top of my head when I rise from a seated position. As I get up, I hear blood rush to my head and the pain starts, lasting only 10- 20 seconds. Also, I have very poor circulation in my legs and feet . They turn cold and pale, and also, they have blotches of blue and purple. I get about 15 minutes of exercise per day. I know it s not much, but when I exercise, I get that sharp pain on top of my head. It lasts all day, but Afterwards, the pain dulls into a headache . I experience rapid mood swings, from anger and sadness, to happiness and contentment. It is hard to control my feelings. Can you please help me? :(
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012