Hashimoto's thyroid under control, have sparse eye brows and peeling skin on soles and around sides. What is the cause?

Hi. i was diagnosed with Hasimoto s thyroiditis about 6 years ago. Think it was caught early as TSH was between 4 and 5 but antibodies were definitely there. Had not noticed any symptoms but later learned I had some classic signs- including sparse outer eyebrows. My condition is controlled with medicine but along the way, largely due to unsuccessful (except one) pregnancies wherein my medicine was adjusted, I have gotten out of whack and had to stabilize again. Questions are: if condition is controlled by medicine, do eyebrows grow back in as they would without the condition? I have been using latisse only on my brows for last 3 months and they have really filled in, not a la Brooke Shields but definitely have filled in. Will use indefinitely if necessary because without it, they do not seem to really fill in. Question two is: My feet have extremely dry, peeling skin on soles and around sides despite bi-monthly serious pedicures. Am going to podiatrist soon but is this part of Hashimoto s and should it not be better since condition is controlled? Thank you so much for your time and expertise.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012