Hashimoto's disease, scheduled for non-fasting blood test. Had taken gin, tonics and wine yesterday night. Will that affect the blood test?

Hi, I have just been diagnosed with hashimoto disease, I am taking levothyroxine 100mg and should be going for a non fasting blood test today to check my thyroid function and also blood sugar . I had dinner with friends last night and ended up drinking a few gin and tonics and a glass of wine. Will that skew today s blood test? There is an option that I could go for a test tomorrow instead but I would rather get it done today if possible. Thanks, v
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012