Hashimoto's disease, have recurring stomach pain, blood in stools with night sweats. Ultrasound showed enlarged spleen. What do the symptoms denote?

As a 16 year old female i have been having many health issues. i was diagnosed with Hashimotos about 10 years ago and now ive gone to the doctor multiple times for stomach pains and an ultrasound proved I have an enlarged spleen . I noticed I m not the only one with bloody stool and night sweats when i googled what could be causing all of this. So...what could be causing all of this?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012