Hashimotos. Having fatigue, headaches, dehydration, low RBC, Hb count. Red spots on arms, freezing/sweating. Reason?

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto s Disease in 2007 and currently take levothroxin 125 mcg daily, recently I have been persistently fatigued, weak, I have increased headaches , I can become easily dehydrated I receive infusions weekly for fluids, my cbc varies from hgb 8.2 to 10, my rbc is always low, my iron is low and my wbc has been elevated once or twice. I bruise and bleed easy. I am very pale which is unusual for me, I have also noticed some very small red spots on my arms.I am either always freezing or Im either sweating, sweating especially at night. I am a 43 years old female.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013