Has wheezing problem, skin allergy. Are these related ?

My Son is 4 years old, he has wheezing problem and also skin allergy , our paed analysed and informed this both are interrelated. could any one please suggest how to recover from this sick, everymonth he will get this wheezing problem once he recovered from wheezing his skin will have red rached in some of places in body. he is facing this issue past 2 years and also he is allergic to food, for eg if he ate egg, badham nuts immediately he will vomit out everything. Kindly help me to recover my son from this.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. The pediatric wheezing usually last for about 5 years, after 6th year it usually subsides, it is called trachio bronchitis. You watch exactly at what age it has started, if it is less than an year of age, what i told holds good, and he will get complete relief.
In the mean while you try to trace out the allergy causing substances to him, by avoiding them you can minimise the attacks, they usually are ice cream, cool drinks, fruits, juices, fish etc. besides these there are few things which are allergic to him only, they could be dress matrial, face powder, soaps or any thing in the earth.
Recently we are using montele cast and levocitrizine wit proven results to controle the wheezing or to minimise the attack.
The vomiting of egg and badam could be due to indigestion. as he is a child and it is always better to consult a pediatritian for treatment.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery and thanks for calling.