Has vomiting, headache and cramps. Had taken pain killers. Advice?

Hi doctor, My partner took a few pain killers last night, and this morning (after a long sleep) she is throwing up nothing but dark brown bile , and she feels very unwell (headache, stomach cramps, shakes, vomiting). She took 3 x ibruphen, 3 x codeine phosphate , 2 x cocodamol and 2 x paracetamol . She is very slight in build. Just wondering if it may have done her damage and if there is anything to worry about or if she will be fine and to tell her to sleep it off?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013