Has vomiting, fever, sickness, diarrhea, loss of appetite. On gaterade. What can help?

My daughter will be 6 yrs old next month. In the beginning of February she was very sick vomiting and fever. Then the next two weekends in a row she had fever all weekend with no other symptoms. Then in the middle of March she got the fever again for a couple days with no other symptoms. (Each time fever ranges from 100 to 103). This weekend on the 13th of April she started havin fever again. It stayed around 101 all day Sat, then went up to 103.5 on Sunday, then 100 on Mon and fever was gone by Tues. meanwhile there has been small bouts of diarrhea and she has no appetite at all but is drinking water and gaterade. I kept her home from school today mainly because she still had a little diarrhea, but thinking she was going to be all better. She still had no appetite at all and is very tired. I took her to the doc yesterday and they said no sign of bacterial infection so it must be a virus. But I'm worried that this is the 5th time she has been sick with a fever in 2 1/2 months. Why does she keep getting sick, and why is it taking her so much longer to get better this time? Any advice is appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013