Has vomiting, dehydration, belly button area pain, nausea, fever. Why?

My five year old grandson started vomiting Saturday night at 9 pm and continued every hour he could not keep even pedi stylite or water down , he became dehydrated so was put on Iv fluids and did cat scan of abdominal area cause he was complaining his belly button area hurt. He was released with a diagnoses of just dehydration yesterday . Today he still is complaining if stomach pain and still has a low grade fever with no interst in eating , nausea comes and goes.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013