Has upper stomach cancer, no scan yet. Having moderate grade tumor. Took painkillers for broken leg. Gamma gt levels increased could be due to drugs or liver matastasis?

Hi, my uncle has upper stomach cancer but he didnt have scan tests yet. Hes tumor is moderate grade but his gamma gt is 481.(every other single blood levels are normal) 5 days before he was diagnosed with cancer he broke his leg and he took painkillers etc. Is there any chance that his gamma gt levels of his liver are increased by the drugs or is it a liver matastasis? He also takes pills for diabetes . Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012