Has temperature, but feet are cold, flushed cheeks, lethargic. Reasons ?

My daughter seems to have a temperature, she is hot but her feet are really cold . Her body is hot, her cheeks are flushed she is very lethargic and quiet which is not normal for her. I am a bit concerned as to why her body is so hot but her feet are so cold! She has been to school today, but fell asleep shortly after coming home from school. She is drifting in and out of sleep and only had a pear and strawberry s to eat with water to drink. I attended school lunch today and she didn t eat very much of her school dinner at all, so her appetite is also not normal.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013