Has strep, high fever, swollen tonsils, raised bumps. What should I worry about?

My daughter is getting over a multitude of viruses ... strep , then hight fever , 1 very swollen tonsil . She has seen the doctor 3 times. They now want her on bactrum due to blood test results. However, I could not start her on it because she has developed a rash . Medium sized lightly red raised bumps on arms, belly/chest and now won legs. The doctors want me to stop the treatment for strep and wait until a.m. to give her the bactrum. I now just noticed her elbows are red, swollen and warm to touch. Could this be a result of the end of the virus? A late reaction to amoxocillian (sp) or something I should be worried about?? This was actually the first day she had color and was acting more herself. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013