Has stomach ache, virus infection. On colimax. Done Xray and ultrascan. Help?

Hi,doctor, My daughter is eight years old.She is suffering from stomachache since 11th March 2013.She had seem pedestrian doctor twice already.The doctor gave her colimax scrup 5ml twice a day but these medicine seem not work on her as she is still feel very pain. She had done a x-ray & ultra-scan on the stomach. The result shown that it is fine according to the doctor on the second visit. The doctor told me it is virus infection & he said it is not serious.I was told to continue taking colimax scrup continuously and to see him in a week s time. I am a quiet worry as her pain is continuously.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013