Has skin colored pimples, painful. Is it Molloscum Contagiosum? Treatment?

Hello Doctor, i believe my son has Molloscum Contagiosum. He has patches of little skin-colored painless pimples , some have begun to disappear since we ve been applying apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil and clove oil. However, he has just gotten 2 big red pimples (one on belly and one behind the legs) which are very painful to the touch. The pimple on the belly has finally started to go away and is no longer painful, but the one on the back of the leg i can t even get close to it without my son trying to get away from me. Are these big red painful pimples part of the Molloscum virus? Can you recommend any other more efficient treatments? We will be seeing our pediatrician next week, but in the meantime, any help would be most appreciated. thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013