Has severe dry, rough, skin patches along with boils on limbs. Overcoming the allergy?

Hello Doctor, My 30 month old son has developed a severe dry, rough, skin patches along with boil like developments on his legs and arms. He has dry skin in general which is rough and bumpy all over. A consultation with a skin specialist suggested that he has developed allergy toward mosquito bites which may last for upto when he is 11 yrs of age. He was prescribed Atarax drops and Fudic BNF cream. I ve 2 questions: 1. Fudic BNF although is temporarily drying up the boils ( constant scratching flares them up again) , the rash is not going. So should I continue with the day course, or get another suggestion. 2. Is there a way to make sure that he overcomes this allergy with some dietary supllements. Thanks, Annu
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012