Has senosite. Given multivitamin syrup, alprazulam tablets. Will they help?

yes thank you very much i am from Afghanistan my name is SOHAIL my mom has SENOSITE and the doctor here gives her evey time the following medicine since a year or more ALPRAZULAM TABLETS MULTIVITAMIN SYRUP AMYTRIPTYLYNE TABLET ESCITALOPROM TABLET she does not gets better the other is my uncle he is 36 year old and since 15 years he is not able to get well sleep every night he uses medicines to get sleep ...... Alprazolam tablets
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013