Has pink discharge after urinating. Has Implanon. Could she be pregnant?

Hi i was wondering me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 4 days ago and she is on implanon .she has pink goo after she pees its not alot. She dosent have to pee often just normaly. She has a cough not bad tho. She has been on the birth control for 8 months and we have had no problem. I was just wondering if its the birth control or is she pregnant. And she has no symptoms of being pregnant. She pees about 2 times a day but it smells bad? Plz help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013