Has pancreatic cancer. Been diagnosed with low hemoglobin. Why fatigue and lightheadedness?

Hi. My sister has pancreatic cancer and has been diagnosed with low haemoglobin and is having a blood transfusion . I understand how serious this is, but was wondering what to expect now. She has been very light headed and very fatigued. She has just had two treatments of chemotherapy, after having treatment for the last four months on a weekly basis, and will now miss her treatment tomorrow. She has a stent in her duodenum and bile duct and she has a temperature.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012