Has painful burning penis during sex. Trying for baby. Remedy?

My fiance and I have have always had amazing intercourse, but we are having a problem with his penis burning during sex. I m not sure if he is having an allergic reaction to me or what. He says it is extremely painful. I need to find out what we can do about it. Lubricants aren t really an option because I tend to get very wet anyway, and neither are condoms , because we really want a child. Please help. If there s anything I can take, or something we can do I would greatly appreciate knowing.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013