Has pain while urinating. Urine test shows Epithelial Cells 10-6/HPF. Advice?

Hi, My son is 25 years old. when he is passing urine he is geting severe pain and I have done cue and the result is as follows COMPLETE URINE EXAMINATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATION;- ____________________ Colour:- pale Yellow Appearance :- Turbid Reaction :- Acidic Specific Gravity:- 1.025 CHEMICAL EXAMINATION:- ______________________ Sugar :- Nil ALBUMIN: (+) MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- ______________________ Pus Cells:- 5-7/HPF Epithelial Cells: 10-6/HPF R.B.C :- Nil Casts :- Nil Crystals :- Nil OTHER :-Nil
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013