Has occasional cough and cold, night sweats after fever, turns pale, enlarged tonsils. Is it allergic asthma?

Hi my son is 4 years old. he has occassional cold and cough with night sweating after fever , he also have enlarged tonsils and they are red, first time when i saw this he had pain and i think he was only of a year that time but now he dont complain of pain but his face gets flushed specially at night and then the day after he looks pale very pale. I consulted many doctors but some say it is normal to have enlarged tonsils and some say that it may be allergic as u have allergy . so i m worried that my baby will also develop allergic asthma later? can you help me by giving some suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013