Has nausea, headache, body ache, hiccups and vomiting. Taking Clopamine and pain killers. Cure?

My fiancee been feeling sick since Friday, nausea , slight headache , body ache. Started vomitting on Saturday. Nothing stays in, he first said it felt like acid taste in mouth when nausea started. Been to doc yesterday, was given Clopamine, rehydrate, pain killers. Since yesterday been vomitting non stop. This morning vomitting dark watery substance. Back to doctor, was sent for blood tests, but too weak to go anywhere. He also has constant hiccups. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013