Has nausea, gas, dizziness, delayed period. How can we confirm if she is pregnant?

Okay.. My gf has almost every single early symptom of early pregnancy but we aren t sure yet, bc she still has around 5 days before her next period. This happened while she was ovulating, as well. Breasts are larger. Breasts are always sore and sensitive. Headaches . Always tired. Mood Swings. Peeing alot more. White Cervical Mucus . Lower Back Pains. Stomach always feels upset. Dizzy. Nausea comes and goes all day long; everyday. Gassy, like burping alot. Her stomach is very firm when you try to push on it. She can t suck in her stomach anymore. It feels too uncomfortable for her. But we re not sure, because her period is 5 days away. In your opinion, do you think she is? Help. Please & Thank you. :) I don t wanna be too graphic, but about a month ago (14 days after her period ended) we used a condom, but the condom came off and it came off inside her. And when i pulled it out, the condom was inside out, and the contents inside the condom were emptied out, so that s why we re thinking she is. We ll see in 5 days though! Also, my gf had 2 periods in September. Sept. 15th, then the 18th. 1 was 2 days, then the other one was for about 2 days. I m not too sure what that could suggest. She also has 30 days in between mentstrual cycles Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012