Has my breast sagged due to fondling it ?

i m 26. my boy friend fondling my breast when we are sexualy attached.my breast is too much healthy. i dont want as much as now. it is too hanged. is there create any problem in the case of fondling? & how can i cleaned my nipples also?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Hi priya
There is no problem by doing this but avoid to do agrresively it may cause in muscle injury. But if you have not any problem like pain, swelling then its ok.
Clean your nipples while bath, and wipe it before contact.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Fondling will not cause any problem. In case your breast shape has changed recently and you are overweight and any menstrual problem I suggest you get thorough checkup from Gynaecologist to rule out any hormonal problem. You can clean your nipples with ordinary mild gentle soap and water. You can use underwire bra to make good shape of breast as seen by others.