Has muscular pain in leg, backache, fever, vomiting, stomach ache. Taking prulifloxacin. Help?

My wife is kidney patient and she is not on dialysis from last 1 year. Her creatine last week was 2.5. She is suffereing from leg muscle pain and back pain with high fever from last 10 days. She also have vomiting once or twice in a day. currently she is taking prulifloxacin 600 daily from last 4 days and yester day doctor had given her 3 days dosage for malaria fever I do not know the name of the prescription. She was ok yesterday however had some pain in legs and stomact at night may be she had started her periods. However today morning again she got fever. I am not sure do my wife is taking a correct drugs
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013