Has meningitis, vomiting, excessive sleep, low diet, has anklyosingsondilitis. What can help?

hello sir, MY HUSBAND GOT MENINGITIS 4MNTH BWACK, HE IS TAKING TREATMENT, HIS DR NAME IS DR.PANKAJ GANDHI, WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS STEROID INJECTION HE WAS FEELING BATTER, BUT AFTER FINISH HIS INJ COURSE, DR STARTED A MEDICINE, HE IS NOT FEELING WELL, HE CAN NOT WALK ALSO, ALL TIME HE FEELS LIKE VOMITING AND SLEEP, WITHOUT A STICK HE CANNOT WALK ALSO, HE CANNOT EAT FOOD ALSO. I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM, WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW, HE IA SUFFERING FROM ANKLYOSINGSONDILITIS ALSO
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013