Has lupus, bruises on leg. On prednisone, folic acid, plaquinel and celcept. Further?

I am 25 years old, female, Born in Jamaica, Currently lives in U.S., Student, 5 2, 115lbs, I have Lupus , and had it for about 7 years, I am curently on 10 mg prednisone , folic acid , plaquinel (which i stopped), and celcept, 2 pills a day, currently have kidney involvement, however, it is not stated as life threatening. My concern is the pupura that is coming up on my legs, They are dark bruise marks on the front of my leg that just APPEAR and stay. how do i get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013