Has itchy bumps on back and stomach. Had been on antibiotic. Related?

My husband has developed red bumps on his stomach and back that itch . He has had them for about 6 weeks and they aren t going away. He was on an antibiotic before this happened, but if he had a reaction to this medicine, I would think it would have gone away by now. We ve tried taking away a bunch of different types of foods like milk, wheat, soaps, vitamins , detergent or any other creams. Nothing seems to help. It doesn t seem to get any worse, or better. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013