Has headache, bone hurts and testicle aches. Under stress and always tired. Cause?

Hello, I have a 46 year old male friend that is in constant pain. He often makes the comment that his bones hurt. He has constant headaches and his right testicle aches. The testicle pain has been looked into before and they thought it might have been a hernia but upon further investigation it was not. He has also been looked at for lyme disease and again nothing. I do know his is under a great deal of stress and he also has no energy and is tired all the time. What could be the cause of all this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013