Has hansen. Taking dapsone and hanspran. Also has arthritis and thyroid issues. Medication okay?

My mother is suffering from many diseases like hansen which is just started and doctors told us that it will take a year to become alright, right now she is taking dapsone and hanspran on daily basis one tablet each. But apart from that they told her to take R-cin or Macox once a month which i guess is for tubeclosis 600mg with 100mg hanspran but when she takes this particular medicine once a month, her whole body gets disturbed and she starts vomiting , passing motions, shivering , fever etc. so i want to know is it necessary to take this medicine once a month for hanspran disease. 2. The other diseases are arthritis for last 40 years and she initially took wysolone for 25 years and now she is on medrol. 3. She have high diabeties for which she takes insulin 10-15-10 4. She have thyroid for which she takes Electroxin before breakfast 5. She also have high cholosterol and we are taking care of her intakes and she have high pressure too. I think with so many antibiotics etc she is become very weak, now her kidney , liver is all damaged. i am worried, please suggest whether she is taking right medicine or please reply specially wtih regard to hansen disease. Thanking you in advance/sandra nixon/Mumbai/India
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012