Has had endometrial cancer, had chemo. Why breathing problems? Why vomiting?

my aunt has had endometrial cancer for 3 yrs. had chemo , it came back after 4 months. Discharged to pallaitive care, given provera to take. Had a scan, tumour in groin enlarged by 2cm. Now a total of 7cm. Has very bad lymphodema, badly swolen and painful leg. My question is - now she s in hospital with infection, has awful breathing problems and has started vomitting. Sleeps a lot and can hardly talk without being exhausted. What to expect next? Thanks so much
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012