Has gastric issue and excessive hunger. <br>SGPT report high. Hepatitis?

my SGPT report is not coming down it was 1138 on 9th jan then on 1st Feb it was 114, It was 108 on 20th Feb and 94 on 28th Feb. Means in starting it comes fastly down but now not coming down its very slow. What should i do? Actually i was facing problem of Gas & hungry i was not able toeat more then 2 chapati so i meet to MD Dr. and he referred me for Xray of stomach when report comes he informed me TB Infection on my Intestines he started treatment of the same from 12th Dec. Then this problem arises i hope but after identification of sgpt range he stopped those tablets. Kindly suggest may i have to go for Hepatitis checkup? Please suggest me or i can go to Nagpur to meet an specialist. my present doctor is MD (Physician)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013