Has fatigue, unable to lose weight, irregular flows. Test shows hemoglobin level 19.6. Advice?

My daughter who is 41 , 180 lbs, 5 3.75 had lots of tests done for what she thinks might be related to her thyroid. She has had fatigue , moon face, unable to lose weight even while training for 1/2 marathon, irregular flows and sometimes very heavy flows etc. Test came back as platelets 480, iron 53, %sat 13, hemoglobin 19.6, T3 - 2.4, CRP - 3.8, insulin -9, TSH 1.893, RDW- 17.1, MCH - 24.5, RDW - 17.1, T4- .82, Alc - 5.6, testosterone - 22.52, throid antibodies 13.5, homocrit 34.9. Nurse said she has moderate to severe anemia. Isn t this more than that????? She eats red meat, liver etc.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013