Has fatigue. Prescribed Sorbitrate. Taking Tonact Tg also.Has pacemaker inserted. Suggestions?

My father is 68 years old . He is healthy apart from a heart operation 4 years back when a pacemaker was inserted .
Since then he is taking Tonact Tg regularly for control of cholestrol .
Recently he was suffering from conditions of fatigue with even a small amount of exertion. The doctor suggested to take one tablet of Sorbitrate daily in addition to Tonact Tg . Is Sorbritate good for the condition i described above -how does it work to remove fatigue - Please advise

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013