Has epilepsy. On petril, mezetol, gabantin. Can they cause split personality?

Dear Doctor, My sister is now 50 years old and she has been suffering from epilepsy since she was 8 years old. Various medications were prescribed to her. She used to get many seizures a day. She has seen many doctors both in Kenya and in India. Her current medication is PETRIL MDO-5, MEZETOL SR 400 and GABANTIn 300. There are times when she is very agressive and at times she turns into a SPLIT PERSONALITY. Does the medication prescribed cause a person to have SPLIT PERSONALITY?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012