Has disc problem in back affecting knee. Can you suggest a Neuro specialist?

Sir my parents are staying in mavelikara town. My mother has been undergoing treatment for neuro disorder of epilepsy for the last 6 to 7 yrs. She was under the treatment of dr. Parameswaran in indoamerican hospital vaikom. Last 1 month she has a disc problem in her back which relatively affects her knee . Now she is under the treatmeny of an ortho doc. In mvk. He addressed the problem because as a neuro disorder.. Can u suggest a good neuro specialist in and around mvk region as my mother cannot travel for more than 10 mts... Pls advice...
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013