Has diarrhea, breast feeding, green stool with mucus, had RBC and pus cells in examination. Solution?

hi doctor my baby is 5 month agehis weight 8 kg. .he suffer from diahrea since 2 month , he is exclusive breast feeding . the stool was greenish loose with mucus . more than 6 time per investigation general stool examination reveal RBC 60, PUS CELL 40-50 ,entamoeba histolotiph was 5 . stool culture reveal moderat growth of e coli serotype 2. treatment reseve were amikacine ingectionf0r 5 day ,metroniaz0l for 10 day.but stiil having diahrea and depressed fontanell and sunken eye .i give him ors solution with out benfit for your opinion and your help with thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013