Has diabetes and unable to manage. Is overweight and alcoholic. Has hypertension. Treatment?

Hi,my husband is 65 years old and has bn a diabetic since 1991.lately he has not bn managing it well,he is overweight and alcoholic.he also has hypertension and taking medication .on several occasions,he has had hypos and has had to be rushed to hospital.when his sugar is low,he acts really confused,and almost in a paranoid mad mental case,,,,,,I need to understand why and if there is a treatment to end his state of confusion and aggressiveness.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013