Has developed small blackish patches on back and leg. Solution?

my mom aged 48yrs, has developed some small blackish patches on the back of her left leg.these patches occassionally itches. she is on regular antihypertensive medication . i have shown her to a dermatologist who prescribed her :fluconazole400(1 tab per week for 4weeks), propysalicNF ointment(twice daily for 10days, then once daily for 10 days) and an antihistaminic(1 tab daily for 2weeks). now the patches don t itch but the black patches are still there any solution to the patches.plz help??
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012